Wybourn Children's Centre - Sheffield, North East
At Wybourn Children Centre Nursery the aim is to provide a happy and safe environment where all children can develop to their full potential.
The aims and objectives:
- To provide the best care we possibly can in a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To offer equal opportunities for each child.
- To encourage independence develop self-esteem, a sense of achievement and self-confidence.
- To foster in children a caring and respectful attitude towards peers and adults.
- To encourage response to significant experiences, showing a range of feelings when appropriate.
- To develop awareness of the needs of others.
- To work together with parents/carers to give their children the best possible outcomes
- To promote communication skills.
- To encourage independence and a sense of responsibility.
- To develop manipulative skills and hand/ eye co- ordination.
- To develop language and reasoning skills.
- To encourage creativity and imagination.
- To encourage the direction of own learning and making
Telephone: 0114 2721988
Address: Wybourn Learning Community, Manor Oaks Road, SHEFFIELD, S2 5ED