Special Educational Needs, Disability, Information, Advice and Support Services
SENDIASS (formerly known as the Parent Partnership Service) provides a free, impartial and confidential service to parents and carers of children with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) aged 0 - 25. We also support young people with SEND.
Parent Partnership offers:
- A confidential helpline for parents/carers
- Verbal and written information
- Help to complete forms and understand complex reports and documents
- Support at meetings or when visiting schools
- Support through the statutory assessment process (statementing)
- Access to Independent Parental Supporters
- Information about the Isle of Wight’s procedures for the identification and assessment of special educational needs.
Our service is free to parents/carers of children with special educational needs.
Parent Partnership operates Monday-Friday including school holidays.
Telephone: 01983 825548
Address: 11 Orchard Street Newport Isle of Wight, PO30 1JZ