We're a charity support network and campaigner leading the fight to erase homelessness within Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
Through a community-led approach, Concrete helps those without a plan, without a voice and without a home build Concrete futures by tackling the underlying issues that keep people from finding and securing a home of their own.
Who we help:
- If you’re homeless
- If you’re at risk of losing your home
- f you need support with housing and mental health
- If you need support to get your own tenancy
- If you need help with your current landlord
- f you’re a refugee looking for a long-term home
You’re not alone. No matter what you’ve been through, our team is here to support you through thick and thin. When you need someone to be there, we won’t leave you behind.
Telephone: 0330 094 5558
Address: Arch (North Staffs) Ltd, 308 London Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 5AB