Booth Centre - Manchester
The Booth Centre is recognised as being one of the country's leading day centres for homeless people.
- To provide a welcoming and accepting environment for people who are homeless.
- To empower people to make informed choices and make positive changes in their lives.
- To provide positive experiences in order to help people to build self respect and self confidence and to look to the future.
They do this through:
- Providing Cafe Advice sessions, which are open and accessible.
- Offering advice to help people resolve their problems.
- Organising activities which are creative, therapeutic, challenging and enjoyable, and giving people the chance to work for nationally recognised qualifications.
- Giving people help to move on to employment, education, training or voluntary work in the community.
Telephone: 0161 835 2499
Address: Booth Centre, Manchester Cathedral, Victoria Street, Manchester, M3 1SX