div id="user-info" class="buttons"> RegisterLog in

This site is an archive of the OneSpace Forums. Return to forum index.

Letting my son dress up as a girl when we go out.

sparklinglime
DoppleMe

that photo is gorgeous.  He's choosing bright clothes, which is great.  My daughter teased my youngest relentlessly as when he was two upwards, his favourite colour was pink.  He even called it knip to try and hide the fact he liked pink from her. 

She won. 

When I was invited to be on the board of governors, I lept at the chance because of my now fifteen year old and his issues.  And I loved it and got a lot from it.

They clearly think a lot of you and your children.

Glad things are going well.

Hope you enjoyed summer...  Cool

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 8:41pm

Bubblegum
DoppleMe

Ha! yeah summer was nice... I dragged my mountain bike up the mountains.. it took two and a half hours and then rode back down... it took about forty five minutes.

It was so exhilarating I had to shout out, I fell off a few times and just laughed out loudly to myself... it was amazing.

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 8:50pm

Bubblegum
DoppleMe

Though I am now covered in scratches and bruises and my legs ache. : )

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 8:51pm

Bubblegum
DoppleMe

Seeing sheep scatter before me was rather fun, though maybe the local farmers wouldn't agree.

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 8:53pm

sparklinglime
DoppleMe

The youngest went to Crafnant with the school last week and went mountain biking.  His bike had no brakes and he hated it!

I'd have loved it!

I used to do loads of cycling, but had a racer - mountain bikes weren't the 'in thing' back in the 80s, sadly.  I used to pedal down Station Hill though, middle of the road going down the high street, as I needed plenty of notice if I needed to brake...!

I probably wouldn't have that courage again though!

I think that sounds absolutely fantastic though bubblegum!

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 9:03pm

Bubblegum
DoppleMe

It was : ) i did it yesterday and today : )

I had a mountain bike in the 80's but then I guess I must have been trendy and hip even then Cool

It was the first and last thing I ever got on HP... when I finished paying for it and got the finally statement and saw how much I'd actually paid!

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 9:12pm

sparklinglime
DoppleMe

I loved my racer though.  I used to go for miles seeing my sister and my cousins, and would go along the lanes of Bodorgan to the beach.

Posted on: July 15, 2011 - 9:15pm